Sunday, July 13, 2014

I believe that tomorrow is stronger than yesterday

Hi peeps! It has been a long time I haven't post anything. How's life? I know you won't answer me, because my readers seldom comment ( if I have readers ).

Cool thing about today was that I went to church. I talked to my teachers in Sunday school. And yea. Just to sum up that I've learnt to act more than talk more. (Act as in have action, not acting dramas ).

Sometimes I just feel like the world abandon me. It is a weird feeling. I feel unhappy. It's like you do things that can't connect to the world. Sometimes I just wanna get out of this stupid situation. But I know I can't. Moreover, I kept hearing insults from people around me. The thing turns worst when I remember what the criticisms are. I feel miserable especially when I'm playing the piano. ( it's like playing piano makes me rethink about things)

FOR THE THINGS THAT ARE CONSIDERED OF GREAT VALUE BY PEOPLE ARE WORTH NOTHING IN GOD'S SIGHT. ( Luke 16:15 I)

Just ended my English tuition. I feel hopeful. It's like HOPEFUL. I can't deny that my English is bad ( if you feel annoyed of the complaints that I have made about my bad English, just skip this paragraph. Nothing is impossible ). During the lesson, we had this session which my teacher asked us about what are the things that we want but we don't have to hake our lives better. I wrote BETTER ENGLISH. 

I always feel like what I have wrote in this - 想脱离恐惧,但彷徨无助,卷起身子,保护自己,最后发现,还是,恐惧。

Translation: Readers, google it yourselves. My English is too bad to do this!

I just wanna be away from FEAR. I'm fear to be fear. 

But this is what the bible tells me: 
YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE WITH ME, AND EVERYTHING I HAVE IS YOURS.
( Luke 15:31 )


So, we are always with God.
Tomorrow is always stronger than yesterday. 
Today is always the strongest day that I've lived. 

For god is always with us. 

Elisa Jean X O
13.7.2014
Sunday

2 comments:

  1. LIKE "It's about God, because I was created by God. It's about God, because I'm here with God. It's all about God, because the whole world is His." and no doubt on all these!
    (^ <)

    ReplyDelete