Sunday, June 29, 2014

Triangle

Hi guys! I just came back from my church. I went there and learnt about God's words. Today probably we were talking about- Which place is our own place. So, we discussed some of the things. I thought about some things too. Like, one day I'll not be here writing blog post, because I'll have to go somewhere. Somewhere where I belong to. Well, that'll be a long story. 

Cool things about today is that there isn't any cool things. To be honest, I think I'm such a very irresponsible person in many ways. I wish that everything would just done by itself. Then, I needn't to worry about anything or put in effort. That's how I wish. But then, there isn't such COOL thing is the world, because I gotta work. 

 Let's talk about something very interesting- My school Sports Day. It was on the past Friday morning. I marched for my Blue house and ran 100 X 4 with my running mates. For the relay, we got 3rd because there were only 4 teams competiting. We were so happy about it because at least we won something. For the marching, we got the first place. At first I didn't expect that we would win because we did something wrong. However, we still won it. How amazing God is! ( Just hope that the first place is a real first place ) 

Next week ( this coming week ) is my monthly test week. I'm stressed out. I haven't stduied what I'm supposed to study. I feel really stressed out. Ok, you may not see me studying due to the fact of stressing out but you'll see me begging my parents to let me go for jog. I love jogging. I jogged 9 rounds in the park today morning. It was pretty tiring. To conlude this jogging thing- I'm lack of stamina. 

Lately I've been talking to my school friends. I just found out that they are so amazing. Though sometimes I feel like they are doing something not really good ( as in always go outing ). Through talking to them, I just realised that everyone has his/ her own life story. This is how amazing people who made by God can be! 

You might wonder about the title that I named for this post. I actually obssess with TRIANGLE. A triangle is the best shape ever. T from the TRIANGLE also represents TIRED. Basically I want to tell you that I'm tired. 

This post should end here. I gotta pratise my guitar now! 

HAPPY TRIANGLE SUNDAY! 
( In case you don't know, to me everyday is a triangle day )

* If you feel like wanna comment something, just comment! * 
* Because I love to read people's comments! * 

Elisa Jean 
29.06.14 
1.32 p.m

2 comments:

  1. So what is about the triangle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear unknown, triangle is all I can describe myself. The shape of the tip upside down is how I'm right now.

    ReplyDelete