Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Days before Sports Day

Hi peeps!

I'm so tired today because of what I did. I went marching this afternoon and then continued helping out the decoration team of my BLUE HOUSE.

Basically I'm a dull and unsociable person in school. I didn't talk much there. I feel like I should be more sociable. Is this called peer pressure? WOTS. I won't let this thing happen on me because the quote of mine is: Influence the world, do not let the world influence me. So, that's what I mean. Well, I don't mean that I'll continue to be like a stupid ( a mute person ), I'll try my very best to talk to people so that I can influence people. ( I know you might start thinking that I have such an unreal dream, but that is why I always try hard to do something that against my mind. )

I'm sort of tired about the decoration things for my BLUE HOUSE, because it is so tiring and there are a lot work to be done ( Though I'm not part of the deco team ). There is a scary thing that I experienced yesterday night. I heard someone kept inhaling the air ( like the person was suffocating ). I thought it was my sister who was suffering from the dreadful flu. But then, my sister was crying. And I was like, why on earth you want to disturb my sleep?

There are so many things we need to learn. But there is no way to learn finish? Is that true?

I haven't studied anything yet and next week I'm gonna sit for monthly test. I have to spend more time studying and do exercises. IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BE HARD WORKING!

God is always here with me.

Weekly blogging ends here.
Thanks for reading my weekly post.

Elisa Jean.
25.6.2014
7:52 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. You should have been more compasionate to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear unknown, I will be more compassionate. It's just I'm scared that I will disturb her plan and make her feel more stress out.

    ReplyDelete