Saturday, July 5, 2014

Current Favourites

Hi peeps!

I'm gonna share about my favorites a of these two months. (Sorry for my bad English)

#1
All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran


The melody of it and the song have bought the content of the story! So yea! I wanna be a Chinese and English pro. Because I wanna write lyrics for songs ( in the future ).  But it's like Elisa learn swimming - can't swim at all! Anyway, with God, everything is possible. There will be a time when I'm pro! Because God is always with me!

#2
Chinese Book 

I really love this book. I came across it when I was reading the newspaper. Then I bought it today!
It's a book which the Chinese pros have written and they took them to a competition. And the passages that were won were published in this book. I kind of like it because there are many flowery words in those passages!

So yea!

You may ask, it that all? I will say yes!

Take care people. I'll blog tomorrow ( maybe, depends )

Elisa Jean X O
Saturday
5.7.14
7:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment