Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Inside and Outside

I've always wanted to blog about something that I've learnt.

INSIDE & OUTSIDE
It's easy to blog about things. I love writing but I don't write good. I'm sort of fed up about people telling me that my English is such a shame of mine. I admit that I don't have a good English, and I can't speak English.

OUTSIDE
Last weekends I went for a church ' camp'. There were talks about how to sing correctly, how to be a good chairman in church service and the Christian year plus the importance of singing hymns. I feel thankful about all the talks because I learnt a lot. I learnt that playing musical instruments can be one of the way to glorify God's name. So, I really have to practise my guitar and piano hardly.

INSIDE
Well, the whole feeling of participating the camp is like ups and downs. I'm scared about people talking to me. Even though a HALO is dreadful enough. I feel like the lesser people talking to me, the better I feel. This is a  really serious problem. I can't bear with the fear, can I? So every time I just tell myself that it is okay to talk to people and there is nothing scary. It is because God is always with me. Thanks God.

OUTSIDE
I don't know how people look at me. Well, I think I look scary and dreadful. I don't look friendly, do I? Well, I don't care. I smile every time when people has got the eye contact with me. Haha.

INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
I closed facebook for 2 months. It was a great thing not having facebook but the messenger only. You don't get to know what your friends in facebook do. For the two months I feel like disconnected to the whole and that is a good feeling. Because nowadays people can't be disconnected to the world. The world needs them? Or they need the world?

OUTSIDE
I went to shopping last week but I didn't manage to buy the book that I want to buy. SAD. I always think that reading books is a pathway to the success. Obviously what I think is more important than reading books is that reading Bible and be a righteous man. Only then you can succeed. I went shopping and brought back mango's magazine. I flipped through them and amazed with the sight and the feeling that the models could present.

INSIDE
I've always been dreaming about being a fashion designer. This is because I feel like insecure when I don't have a pretty clothes on my body. This is really sad. And I always wanted to be a model. But my height tells me that I can't. However both these unreal dreams come to an end because I feel like I have to know about laws and the laws that God has set since the first day of the world. Due to the fact that I really want to be a lawyer or even a politician, I read about the deuteronomy. Well, I haven't finished so yea, still a lot more to  go. Despite the fact that I'm lack of understanding in laws, my English is not good too. And I always know that God will make this as a testimony of mine.

HARDWORKING TIME
It is hard to get your whole body up to work after a long rest. Basically I set today is the day to start the whole things up. I planned what to do for today. Well, now I feel like I'm writing this blog post with my shameless poor English. I'm gonna be hardworking. Let this point starts today.

GOD'S WORDS
God's words are what we really need to live by. Let's God be our God who care about all the things.

Thanks a lot for reading my blog post.
Elisa Jean.
4/6/2014
Wednesday
8:02 a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment