Sunday, June 8, 2014

Different.

Lately I've been lazy. I feel lazy doing things, for example, studying history because I'm having test after the holidays end, playing guitar and etc. All that I can conclude I have used almost the half of the day watching TV. The dramas were really great. The feeling of watching dramas is like reading good books, I can't help watching till the end of the whole dramas.

Cool thing about today is that Emily went for church choir. I've never thought that she wanted to sing for the choir. Neither do I. To be honest, I don't like singing. I never like singing. The moment you want me to sing I'll sing for you, but I think you won't gonna use your ears to listen what I'm singing. My vocal is really weird. So, I think Emily is brave that she dares to go for it. I think she starts liking vocal? Haha. That's great, because having passion for one music instrument is really a cool thing.

Yesterday we went to shopping in Paradigm Mall. I didn't like going there because I might be meeting my friends, which I would hide at a place so that they wouldn't see me. Back to the shopping session, first we went to UNIQLO and my mum bought some stuffs. And then dad and Emily managed to buy shoes. At last before we wet home, Emily bought a skirt.

I don't know what people at my age do for their lives. I do things that are stupid and crazy. Like yesterday I went jogging with my dad and Emily, then we ran 2.7 km. That was an improvement of mine because my stamina is low. But then I still managed to run.

I just came back from the church. I met my church friends and had Sunday School ( sort of ). I enjoyed learning things about life because we have to learn how to live a real LIFE, a MEANINGFUL life. For the aim of one life have to be the correct aim so that one's life can be meaningful. That's what I got for Sunday School ( sort of ) today. And through your life, you'll learn how to go through ups and downs. Only then, becomes a strong man. COOL?

Anyway, now I'm gonna end my post. Next week I'll be writing something cool. Haha. I wonder how cool it will be.

Thanks for reading.
8.6.14
1:51 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment