Sunday, June 15, 2014

Act or Wait?

I can't believe that today is the end of the holiday. I'm now here, writing my blog post. It is a norm that I always have my nap before dinner. So, you can guess, I just woke up from my nap.

Today is a Sunday. I went to the church in the morning, and went for the afternoon lunch ( sort of in a ball room, but not that formal one ) with my church people. I simply wore a tee- shirt and a skirt. I complained the skirt was too short because it was really short. So, I won't buy something like that any more. Never.

For the hot weather, I sweated throughout the whole session ( Sunday School ) in church. After all, it was just a period of time that I got my body water out and got new water in. That's all.

I finished the Deuteronomy which I found it was quite interesting. Because it stated people who sin should be stone to death or sentence to death. The whole book was about olden days' laws. I could see how people in the past they lived. They lived in a condition where only God was their God and they had to obey their only God's rules. If not, they would die. Because of not being loyalty to their Lord.

Much of the laws were about how people sinned through their actions, like adultery and murdering. Today I am thinking how people nowadays sin through their thinking ( Exp: Looking lustfully at a beautiful girl / A beautiful girl smiles lustfully at a guy ). So, then I kept thinking how I have sinned. Then, I felt so bad.

It is cool for people to think and think about things that are hard to be thought. However, it is really hard to actually act it out. Like, I want to be a super duper good pianist. So, I think that I should practise 2 hours a day so that it is enough and I will get used to one music piece and able to express the whole song. However, there is no action, the 2 hours end up being used for taking a nap before dinner. You, see the importance of action? Therefore, I tell myself to be still and determined in the way that I can discipline myself and use my time with the actions that have in my mind but not yet in my body.

For the whole year, I have been in a lonely mood. The day before yesterday, I closed myself in my room and listened to two songs - MR. LONELY by Bobby Vilton and THE LONELY by Christina Perri. The melodies were sad and the lyrics were as lonely as they were. Back to me, I stopped the whole extra activities in school because I just want have a peaceful days in 2014. And then I felt so happy about the my decision. Thanks God for that.

Ok, I know I'm very random because I always fail to write or speak something in a sequence. So, I wish you understand what I meant.

Thanks for reading my blog.
You know, God is still loving me ( see I'm now free from what I don't like, at least ) and he loves you!

Elisa Jean
7:20 p.m
15 June 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment