Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June busy life.

Hi guys! I'm so tired today, but I want to write my blog post so badly. I want to tell you things that are important. Really important. The thing is about white and black.

I had my first blue house marching practice today. It was great and easy. I did some steps wrongly but others I got them right. The problem of mine is that I have to switch right to left. That is so bad. But it is OK with me, because I feel more comfortable with left. ( If you get what my this paragraph means. )

I'm sitting my history exam on this coming Saturday. To be honest, I love history, because studying history, I needn't do practices that are hard. Just like reading story book. I love reading story books.

Back to marching, I felt like I was a dull and dump there. I always feel like I can't mix with people. Well, all I think it is because I don't have the same thinking as theirs. So, I tried hard to talk to them or laugh around. Actually I don't think it is a big deal that I don't mix with people. Because everyone has his own thinking.

I feel like the people in the world only like people who are pretty and have good body shape ( For MALE? ).  There are people who only like people who are good looking ( For FEMALE? ).

Is that true?

 'For The Lord your God shows no partiality and accepts no bribes' - Deuteronomy 10: 17d

People, just stay close to God. You'll be a good man. You'll be a good woman. You'll be a good kid.

18.06.2014
Wednesday
Elisa Jean.
7:57 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. You seems like hope to live an excellent life with high morality and dignity despite having a harsh (morally corrupted) environment. So you are forcing yourself and struggling just to get back the right path. Keep going and don't complain.

    ReplyDelete