Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rest

I deleted my twitter account yesterday. I felt relief and peaceful in mind. I did that because the internet has set me in a bad condition. Or you can also say that I chose to online and all that. Well, I admit that.

It's a really hard thing for one to stop their desire. 

Believe me. 

The moment you stop letting your desire to control you, you are gonna be successful in life.

What's success?

Hmm...

Let me have a rest with the internet, when I'm successful, I'll tell you what is success.

You may have an answer in your heart or may not, but I know that since you have been reading my blog post, you are now curious with my answer.

I'll like you to wait for me to be successful. 

Well, I don't really know the meaning of success.


The sun always rises on the same side of the sky, human's days can be different everyday. 

LIFE IS FULL OF COULOURS, BUT NOW FULL OF INTERNET.

Let me rest.

Thanks for reading.
Elisa Jean 
3.4.2014
Thursday
3:50p.m


No comments:

Post a Comment