Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cupboard

Hi there. Today I don't feel old. Well, I'm still gonna share about what is in my mind (what I've learnt ).

To be honest, I've never liked going to school. For me, school is a place where I need to face teachers, classmates and lots of knowledge problem. This shows that I really need to improve my social skill and my learning skill.

Well, since I have been in Malaysia public school for 6+5= 11 years, and this year is my last year, I look forward to have a new learning skill. If you don't know what I mean, I'm gonna tell you that I actually start learning things from my surrounding. Like when people smile at you, you smile back. And that's a kind of art? Yea, I guess so. So despite learning things from books, I've decided to learn from things not from books. (My English is bad, so just ignore whatever you don't understand) 

I stayed back yesterday to do Biology model with the rubbish family. Well, we got it done at 3:00 p.m. I'm happy to have group mates like them. Well, I also encountered something. Something that's related to the cupboard. I ain't writing it down, but I'll let my encouter stay in my head and remember it. Thanks god for the encounter, I learnt that human should always obey god's rules. This is the point.

SPM. The worst thing ever? No. Socializing is worse. Well, SPM doesn't scare me last year, but this year. I pretty afraid that the day I got my SPM result, I'm gonna cry or sucide (well, I won't of that, one because life is precious and everything is under god's control. He always prepares everyone the best. His grace is always enough for all of us! ). That's why I've started doing some revision and trying to pull our myself from the social media. Sometimes I feel like I wanna online but I can't because the accounts are logged. PEACE. Without wasting times on that I feel like the whole day is a useful day, a productive life. This makes me think of go against desires. Well, teenagers or old people or adults or children should learn how to go against desires. 

I'm gonna end my post so as to do something more meaningful. 
So, bye.

Salted fish.



Elisa Jean.
1.4.2014
Tuesday
2:05

No comments:

Post a Comment