Sunday, April 6, 2014

New

Hi there! I'm here blogging again. I don't like the feeling of blogging because I blog when I'm lazy. I'm lazy to do the works that I'm supposed to do. Anyway, now I feel extraordinary new.

NEW? What's it about?

Let me tell you. My guitar went hospital again. Still, there was a string snapped while I was having my guitar lesson. Imagine, something loud suddenly was being heard and you found out the thing was just in front of your heart. That's what my guitar the memory of my guitar gave to me. Anyway, the guitar strings were fixed with new strings. ( For your information, I got all the strings changed because my teacher suggested me to do so, plus, I don't want any of them snaps again.)  The strings are new now. And my guitar is now beside me!

COOL? I feel new. Besides, I bought a pants and  a top yesterday. You know, since I'm putting on my weight, my old clothes can't fit in with my body. Oh dear. This makes me feel like I should get a normal routine- exercise more!

Well, my life now is full of fun. You know, studying, reading lots of books that I wanna read, playing musical instruments, eating and also jogging.

I feel like my life is so good.

Apart from that, I also learnt many things from the Bible. Like what my friend, Tze- Ning said, we should have the thirst towards God's words. I should have that.

Here are some my photos, slowly being released...

Felicity!

Ignore my weird face. 

Thanks for reading my blog. 

Elisa Jean 
6.4.14
8:20 a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment