Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Say Something ( I'm giving up on you )

Hi there. It has been 6 days I didn't blog. Time flies quickly. But I'm still the little Elisa.

I feel like I need to give up on something.

Recently I've been doing some designs for something, but the arts I've produced didn't satisfy the client ( HAHA it's not a suitable word but I don't know what word is more suitable ). To be honest, I'm very sad with my design. I start to lose the creativity of art and being rigid in the world. I feel like I have no more passion in designing. I feel bad and really sad.

I love design things and drawing. Putting the images together and doodling something abstract have been something that I love to do. I first started drawing when I was 9 years old because my twin wanted to learn drawing. I'd never like drawing before that, because every time when there was a drawing competition, I'd loose. I'd never won any prize. Even though I've learnt drawing before, I'm never a good artist.

The moment being rejected by people... I feel really sad. I didn't cry or do any actions, but I know my heart is crying. Because I really love designing things.

Therefore, I start thinking is that my art is too abstract that no one will appreciate it? I guess so. I'm not saying or lifting myself up that I'm a very artistic person. I'm never one.

Till this moment, I feel like I want to give up on designing. Very soon, my ambitions, graphic designer and fashion designer, will be out of my TO- BE- LIST. I'm saying goodbye.

Maybe I'll never draw again. Or I'll.

Because now I feel useless drawing for people to appreciate. Sometimes people think that is just a piece of sh*t or a garbage.

I don't have determination. How can I continue my dream?

Say Something

The First Art.
I end my designing mind with this drawing. 

I'm saying goodbye, say something I'm giving up on you.

Elisa Jean 
15.04.2014
Tuesday
2.40 p.m.

1 comment: