Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hey Presidents!

HI there!

I'm happy right now. Super happy. The feeling is nice. I wanna to post a blog post on the past Tuesday, but I didn't make it because I was too busy with my studies. Well, having tests for the past two days, today I finally can release my deep deep breathe.

I'm thankful about my life. You know, being a high school student has got a lot of freedom as well as responsibility. This is my last year in high school, but I choose to do something special.

Involving school activities was my Form 4 life. I tell you that the life was horrible but I've learnt many things. Especially when you are a committee of a club, uniform or society. I was a committee of Nature Club. I thought I could sit there and do nothing. Who knew, I was in the TrEES group. No choice, I had to do my part.

To be honest, I didn't do anything much last year for the TrEES. I was like staring my teammates doing the works. And I was the one who talked a lot and complained about this and that. I didn't want to elaborate much on how lazy I was, so yea...

There is one thing that I must state now. It is the politics of the committees. I don't know whether this thing has happened in any other clubs before. But I'm sure I've been through this politics.

Many of my friends asked me why I wanted to quit my club and my uniform. I just wanna stay in a peace and happy environment. Seriously, I don't want to know how people cheat the others. Like really. I'm so sad about that. They play tricks and you don't even know. And you will never know. They can tell teacher bad things about you and teachers start not liking you. Or they can even form their own group and leave you out. And the saddest thing is that you'll never know who you can trust. One day, your friends will leave you because they want something. One day, your friends will fight something with you because they wanna to be the president? I don't know. ( This is all what I think okay? )

I don't know how the presidents of the co-curriculum survive in their co-curriculum. I'm fed up of being a committee. Listening to people talk back people, I'm kind of fed up and wanna to close myself in a room and tell myself the world is as wonderful as what we watch in the Disney's movies. And, I just wanna cry.

I'm enough of these. They are fighting and fighting. Why is the world like that? ( This is also what I think. It may not be real )

So, yea! After a year of involving in these, I've learnt a lot of things. I finally found that actually God wants me to know how to behave well and be His lovely child. The only way to success is to by hardworking and be righteous. Righteous.

I read about Proverbs on January 2014. I finally understood that I should behave well but not planning tricks to let people be in a difficult situation. This is how I should behave. Therefore, I start controlling myself not to be a hypocrite. Dear Lord, help me!

This year I'm not suffering about no time studying but I'm wasting my time... So, I really thank God about that. He let me have my choice. God's grace is always enough for me and for you too!

Thanks for reading my post.
I know it is a little bit sad and sad and sad, but please don't be too sad.
This is all my opinion and I'm not talking bad about people. This is just my thinking and my imagination.
If you think I'm wrong, please leave comments.
If you think I'm right, please leave comments too.

Elisa Jean
6.3.14
2.15 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment