Monday, March 10, 2014

Bridge

Hey guys! It's so strange that I post a blog post on Monday. Hmm... I feel like writing something because I've learnt something.

Yesterday, I went to church. It's been a grace from God that I've the opportunities to go to church and learn God's words. In church, we study about God's words ( I've mentioned ) and that really makes me feel like I've much more to learn. Besides, I really love transforming myself from a bad person to a good person. ( I don't mean I love being a bad person ).

Besides that, I love my friends in church. I'm really touched by their friendliness. They are really my brothers and sisters in Christ. Well, yesterday, I really think about how God has placed me. He plans my life and let me to choose what I want. That's the grace of God.

After the meeting yesterday, I really think about how easy can a person's life be. Suddenly while aboarding in an airplane, you can suddenly disappear. Sad case. Really, we need to pray for them.

Well, special things about last week was that I had a photo shooting section with Emily, my sister. Well, my attire was my school uniform. This year will be my last year wearing the uniform. To be honest, I like think the design isn't very nice but still Okay to wear it.

Here is some photos...
Don't laugh if you think I look stupid and weird.





The tone of the photos was sorrowful and the feeling was like you were in a hardship and had the difficulty of coping it by yourself. 

I actually understand that everyone has got his own talent and his own very special power. It's just that some of us tend to discover it later or earlier. 

So, that's why God is fair and square. 


Feel the love from my church friends. Therefore, I drew this. 
Love and the vessels. 


Till I blog again. :D

Elisa Jean 
8:45 p.m 
10.03.14




No comments:

Post a Comment