Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Investment

Hello!

There are kinds of stress wandering in my life now. I feel busy but yet, I manage to take my time out writing this post. Okay, actually I'm just wanna be lazy...

Well, the older you grow the more problems you get. This is kind of fact. You know, now the world is struggling about money problems. Just two days before, the street beside my house got a drama on. There was a couple walking on the street and suddenly they were robbed. The girl shouted loudly and the guy was crying for help. Obviously, I don't think there is a need to help them since I can't even run fast... Back to words, they were helpless and just about 3 seconds after that, robber drove his motorbike away with a loud noise.

Think about this, the couple was shouting because there was someone taking away their property. I'm sure that the robber was struggling about money problem. This shows how important that money is in the world.

As what I've named my post- Investment, I'm thinking about the balance between God and Money and also Life. These three things are able to change a life of a human. So, dear readers, think about what is important to you? Your life? Your God? or your Money?

Let's talk about my view. To be honest, humans can't be what they want and most of the humans do not like having a responsibility on their shoulders. However, we tend to control the things that we can control and we can't. That's why money and life are things that people value the most.

I believe that a life which is full of colours is a meaningful life. But life is short. Too short for us to do things that we want, we like. As I say life is short. This means that life is not everlasting? Yea. I guess so. Our body can't last that long.

So, yea. What I'm trying to do right now is that I wish to invest my life to learn about God's words and world. I use money to invest books so that I can read them. Besides, I take up a lot of hobbies. Is that what God wants our life be? Hmm.... I'm still thinking about.

Dear readers, if you have some thoughts on this topic and you wanna let me know, please comment this post. I'll be really happy to see your comment!

The World became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

- John 1:14

Thank your for reading my weekly post!
Elisa Jean
2:66 p.m
26.02.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment