Monday, March 17, 2014

Week

Hi there. Hmm... There are too many things happened last week. I'm sort of lazy for the whole week. You know, laying on my bed and empty my brain. That's bad, if you are a kid, and you are reading this, please note that you are not required to learn from me!

I've just finished practising my piano. I was stressed out once ( last year ) while playing piano. Last year was like totally a mess but I learnt many things and this made me feel like I'm loved.

Okay, besides talking about the past ( which I don't really like, because I feel like I'm a grandmother ), I actually look forward to the things that are gonna happened. For example, launching rocket ( the small rocket which  you can easily make it by using bottles and all that, ya, you know... ) on this Wednesday with my teammates. I don't like doing group work but I end up being a part of the team. And, I feel like I'm the weakest there. Nevermind, what I can do, I'll do my best.

Yea. Recently, there is a motto which push me to do things well. This motto is super powerful. It was my last minute motto but after the first exam of this year, it turns out to be my study motto. The motto is Harvard motto. I don't really know how to  rephrase it to be a cool and pro sentence - Every second that you use to succeed something is very important, even though until the thing you have been doing nearly comes to an end. So, before exam, I held tight to this motto. I was thinking that even though there is still one minute left, I'll try my best to read and study the thing. And don't ever look down on the last minute. If you use the last minute wisely, the opportunity you can score A is higher. Haha, what a lame last minute motto. Emily actually named the motto as E.L.M.M - aka Elisa Last Minute Motto.

So, yea. My results neither bad enough nor good enough. Still, I have to study instead of online. Headache.

Woh, and this week my heart nearly breaks again. My guitar string broke. Read carefully, MY GUITAR STRING BROKE. It is not broken, but it broke. Got it? Yea. Kind of sad sad feeling I have now.

My daily life now is very colourful. I feel that there is always a road for me to walk although I'm a bit old and lack of energy.

Till I blog again.
Thanks for reading this post.

p.s I've just finished reading a book :D Yay!

Elisa Jean
5.55 p.m
17.03.14

2 comments:

  1. Lol can you teach me piano one day? XD
    And don't worry about the string breaking thing. Happens to me all the time. Good motto by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyo! Ok. I'll not worry about strings break themselves anymore. By the way, I'm not pro in piano but I can introduce you the easy thing of piano.

      Delete