Friday, March 21, 2014

Art

Hi guys! I'm happy right now because I just finished my English tuition homework. ( For your information, I'm having my tuition this evening, so I just did my last minute work. )

I decide to post this post now because I feel like writing something and feel like sharing to you. Yea, you, my reader. I'll probably tell you about the life I'm having right now, though I don't really like expose myself to the internet too much.

I have just realized how big that the fear I've had had eaten my faith in God. ( You must be thinking why God again? ) You know, when you are doing something without faith and confidence, I tell you, you can't do it well. I'm right here and this is the true statement that I've discovered. THE ONLY ENEMY IS FEAR. Okay, this sentence is quoted from the Frozen, when Elsa was facing problem with her super natural power. And the only thing disturb her is that she has fear.

Well, after having many lessons with my piano and guitar teachers, I found that art is a thing that present your personally and present feeling. I'm quite sure that both of my teachers know me very well ( even more than my mom does ). Because they always hear what I play and how I express it with the piano and the guitar. So, if you get a chance to listen your friend play any musical instruments, you will know well about his personally feeling.

I'm always searching people who are interested in arts. Because in my society, there aren't many of them who are really into art ( I don't mean that I'm very into art, yea sometime I do ).

It's a really bad thing when I was told that my skills can be improved but the feeling that I have when I play the musical instruments can't. Which means I will stop at there if I refuse to take the fear out of my mind. FEAR. I know you are slowly get out of my mind and my body. Because I've my father God who is always in my mind more than you do!!

Seriously, I hope the day when I'm no more afraid will come very soon. Because the fear is disturbing me like I can't concentrate and can't do things well. I'm sure there is one day when I ( with my God together ) can overcome it and stay strong in this way.

Thanks for reading my blog again because I know every post that I've posted is not very interesting but yet I expressed them with the fear I'm having, I was having, I had been having and I had.

Elisa Jean X
21.03.2014
4:50 p.m

The confident person that I've met before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment