Friday, March 28, 2014

A Little Love

Hi there! I wanna to share with you something. It was meaningful.

Yesterday, I went to my guitar center for obviously learn how to play guitar. At this stage, my skill is just terrible and I'm just an amateur. I've not told the "public" that I've started learning it because I'm scared that people will discourage me. You know, I'm always discouraged by people. That's a weird feeling. 

Anyway, as usual, I walk there with my mum. I pity my mum a lot because she is the one who always sends me here and there. I don't want to trouble my mum in this way. 

Just as we closed our house's gate, it started raining. It was a heavy one. Therefore, I prayed that it would stop or not to be a heavy one, because my guitar will be wet and unusable. Thanks God that the traffic was good as we directly crossed the first road and waited to cross the second road. While waiting the rain didn't show its favor to rain heavier. Then, not more than 1 minute, we crossed both the road. Thanks God.

Oh wait. I forget to mention we brought an umbrella which was useful too. You know, my clothes didn't have the rain patches which is embarrassing. 

I had my lesson. Because I arrived earlier, I had 5 minutes time alone in the room. I prayed that the people there get influenced by Christians so that they have eternal life. And may bless them.

This was a really great experience. Before you have your lesson, you pray that the lesson will go smoothly. With this, I didn't feel scared or nervous all the way throughout the lesson. Learning is fun, peeps!

The lesson ended. I felt nothing because I was peaceful in mind. HAHA. Then my teacher and his ' wife ' ( I don't know who is the lady besides she is the owner of the center, but it looks like she is my teacher's wife. ) decided not to let me wait outside but inside the counter there. I wasn't pleased because I didn't like troubling others. And I told them I could wait outside until my mum was here. They said no. They wanted me to call my mum. I was like a helpless kid, but obviously not because I felt like I'm the oldest among the students. However, learning is fun!

I told them I didn't like troubling my mum and told them that I'd take care of my guitar ( not to let it get rained ). They finally said OKAY. Then I proceed to outside. 

Outside, it was raining heavily. I couldn't bear it. I stood outside the bakery shop. Inside the bakery shop, I saw two men ( the assistants of the shop ) looking outside helplessly. I felt that they were waiting for business, or perhaps a woman or kid buying the cheapest bread in their shop. Thanks God for the shelter of the bakery shop, my guitar didn't get wet, and I didn't. 

While waiting for the presence of my mum, I watched the rain drops. They were vigorous. It was more vigorous if the wind presented. I was thinking that God actually help us in the way when we were strong or whatever, He makes us stronger. And the love is enough.

I really thank God for the teachers I have and my parents. They show their love in different ways but yet, I still can feel a little of them. I'm a naughty girl and rebellious one. Thanks the teachers' patient and their cares on me. 

Thanks for reading my blog. 



Elisa Jean X
8:15 a.m
28.03.2014
Friday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment