Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Won't Give Up On Us

Hi there! I've not been posting since last week. Now, I'm not free, but busy, which mean now, I'm being lazy. You see, every Thursday is a busy and lazy day. There is a thing that I should be grateful of, which is I'm still alive.

Yea. During this week, I've done many things. Things like studying and sleeping. I must mention here, I don't study a lot, but sleep a lot. Not saying that I've wasted my time, I actually have wasted my life. Time = Life. Don't waste your time because you only have one life.

There are many things happened in this week. I don't wanna list all of them out, because that will be pretty boring. I'll just talk about special things.

I have my science lessons nearly every week day. My science teachers are pretty good in teaching. Ok, maybe is that I've changed my attitude. During the lessons, I paid my attention on them. Like physics, I wasn't like last year. Now, I'm able to concentrate on the lessons. Thanks God. My bio and chem, I'll work hard on them, I'm having tests next month and this Saturday.

I experience how great God is. Really. Like now, I'm no more afraid of people and being more sociable, I guess. Besides, I've started to get rid my lazy bugs from my body. That's pretty good. And well done, Elisa. And I'll not give up on being a better person and having better character.

I've been telling you ( my readers ) about how obsess that I'm on music. Seriously, throughout this week, nearly everyday I'm listening to this person's guitar music. I'm pretty amazed about him. He is Sungha Jung. He is only 18 ( older than me one year). And he is so famous ( at least I know who he is ). I believe that this fellow is hardworking and determined in music. So, yea, I'm learning these things which is- being hardworking and determined. It's hard for me to change, since I've had the bad habits since don't know when.

DETERMINED AND HARDWORKING.


Felicity :D



I won't give up ( Jason Mraz ).

Ok. :D
I end my post.
13.2.2014
2:50 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment