Sunday, February 9, 2014

Connection

Hey yo! It's not a good time to write a blog post now. This is due to the fact that the weather is too hot, it hasn't been raining for 3 weeks, I think. Other than that, my time management is really a failure. This statement is totally disagree the statement before it. Therefore, I'm able to let my time out and eagerly write this post in front of this computer.

Today my post is about connection. I'm actually thinking about how people should have connection with each other. And that obviously, we need communication and interaction. In this modern generation, most of us are able to socialize with people without thinking that it is an awkward thing. However, there are many of them who feel uncomfortable when interacting with people.

Most of us know how to talk. However, some of us are shy to talk to people. The bravery has never been in that sort of person before. Unable to socialize with people is a disadvantage while we are working with people. This cannot socialize character should be unwanted. I have seen so many of them not willing to talk to people in class. Not that they are not willing to do so, but they refuse to let people know they are there. Their presents are not felt. ( My headmaster always says : MAKE YOUR PRESENT FELT ). So, we should actually be brave to stand up.

The most important thing is not that the connection within people and people but people and God. The Rukun Negara of Malaysia emphasized on having faith in God ( KEPERCAYAAN KEPADA TUHAN ). This statement was placed on the first of the whole thing. Here, we can see how important it is to stay close with God and we actually believe in Him. Every Monday morning, the whole school read about ' to have faith in God'. Though we read this and remember this, do we practise this? So, if your answer is no, then, I hope you can be a good citizen by practising this.

We are not able to do things without Him. Hey Yo! This is a true fact. You may ask me why is it so? So, here I wanna tell you. You can't deny that the world is created by God. Everything is made by someone. For example, your iPhone. You iPhone is designed by someone and manufactured by some companies. The companies have got CEOs. You can simply think about anything. And the anything must be created by someone. Maybe you don't know who the person is, but it is a fact that the person has created the thing.

Back to the topic, how do we have connection with God? It's easy. You can read His words and pray to Him. That's connection and interaction. Obviously, to show your respond to His words, you should do what He wants you to do. I'm trying to practise that, may God help me.

I'm gonna end my post here. But I'm not satisfied with this post, because I still have many more to say. I wish that those who have questions with this post, you can make a comment here. I don't mind.

God bless you :D

Elisa Jean X
8.2.14
2:10 p.m

p.s hey I'm listening to this!


No comments:

Post a Comment