Friday, February 21, 2014

Felicity

Hi guys!

I'm so happy today. Not to say happy but I'm not sad, so I'm happy. Thinking about I can do many things at the age of 17, I'm happy. The joy and all that come to me.

While thinking about happiness, I think about the sad things that have happened to me and the people around me. I know this doesn't link well, but I think it links.

My tears fell down from my eyes on my cheeks before. I'm known as the person who cries a lot in my family. Dear readers, I know if you know me well enough, you know that I like crying. Well, crying makes me feel better. Crying makes me not to fear about the things around me but to concentrate on crying. You know, sometimes when we have bad feelings, we'll try to do something that actually makes us stop having negative feelings. That's it!

This year, I've cried before. Yea. I cried about the world. I cried about the evil world. I can't stand so many things. I can't stand people who are proud of themselves and the liars. I've no such power to say these words and judge people. So, may God help me in this way that I won't hate people but love them. Okay, back to my topic. Crying. As I said I cried about people who are being very proud of themselves and trying to control others. Others can have their own thoughts. ( This makes me feel like I'm sinning while writing this post ).

So, yea. Then, you might ask, 'What make you happy? '. I''m telling you now. Learning things makes me feel happy. The happiness is a thing that I can't write it in word. Learning musical instruments, learning something from the books and the bible or some more things make me feel joyful. I feel that God really loves me in the way that I'm able to do things and learn. That's amazing.

Well, sometimes I feel like I have a lot of hatred towards the people around me. This is the thing that I should change now. So, if you can help me, help me by prayers. Because it helps a lot.

Having hatred actually makes people feel unhappy and angry. Sometimes, it is worst. So, why don't we just forget how people show their black faces to you? Instead think that they actually feel that the black faces are their most beautiful. That's why they show them to you!

Recently I've been listening to this guy's youtube songs. The songs he played are fantastic. I guess you know who he is. He is Sungha Jung! Okay. I'm not promoting him to you, but sharing good things with you. I get my blog post idea from one of his songs' titles.

Here you go!


Felicity ( by Sungha Jung )

Felicity (noun): 1. Happiness. 2. a pleasing feature.

Thanks for reading the post. 
Elisa Jean. X
21.02.2014
6.00 p.m 

No comments:

Post a Comment