Thursday, February 6, 2014

Now

I've been celebrating Chinese New Year in my hometown. There are a lot of things have changed there, including people. People who have visited there might think about the living cost there is low. I agree with that. I miss the time when I was young. I miss the time when I was there, studying there and living there. Although I didn't really have the best moment there, I guess my hometown was where I thought about easy life. Here, I've always been thinking about my future, the future that is full of hardship. I'm scared that there will be one day, people here eat me and gallop me into their stomach. And I'll never be back. Oh man. What am I talking about. Here, I need to apologize my bad English again. English is a tough job for me.

Last year I was so eager about having many activities in my daily routine. Now, I'm sitting here, with a thankful heart that today I've no activities. Thanks God. Life has been hard with activities, though I enjoyed learning something new.

Recently, I've been thinking about my future. I'm sure some of you know my ambition. Well, I don't care much about that. I'm not mature to think about that because I'm too childish. 

I'm looking forward to the life that I get good results in many ways. However, there is only day dreaming but not actual work. So, it's time for me to wake up from the dreams. The feeling after Chinese New Year that I have is energetic and stressful. No stress, no achievement. Therefore, I have set goals for my academic. I'm not going to write here because it is going to be boring. As a blogger, I don't like making my readers to feel bored.

Quote from Luwig Van Beethoven 

To play without passion is inexcusable. 

I'm putting much of my passion into my study ( most of the time I force myself, that happens everyday ). Besides, I build my passion in music. Music makes my days. It is such a bless that I get to play music, though it is actually noise. I don't care much about my family members who are listening to what I play. If I think I'm making them mad, I probably lock myself in the room and start playing that. It is really true that I really want to make my teacher be amazed with the practices that I've done. Well, sometimes I do things for teachers. I wanna make them happy? Haha. Teachers = Stress. I'm a bit mad with that. Ok. I'm just kidding. Laugh haha and stop.

I'm so happy that at least one of my new year resolution is achieved. It is reading the Bible everyday. Sometimes I'm lazy to read but sometimes, I get to read like twice a day. There is a good start for me though ( maybe you are thinking that I'm dull ).

Ok. Time up. I need to end this now.
Till I blog again.

Elisa Jean X
06.02.14
2: 35 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment