Monday, January 13, 2014

Senses

Have you ever had these feelings? Feeling lazy, sleepy, energetic in heart but not physically. I probably has had these feelings. These make me a lazy and stupid person. In other word, I'm completely a lazy one. I wish I can improve in my feelings by not having these feelings.

I'm recently too in to music. I ain't good in music. To be honest, sometimes, music makes me feel uncomfortable and stressful. You know, if you are a guitarist or a pianist or someone who knows how to play music, you may feel the same way as mine (if you are the type that not very good = like me ). And I really have to overcome fear and the timid that I always have in my heart and my brain. However, what God tell us is that not to be afraid of someone who will not harm your soul. So, why should I care?

Being a person who like art ( sometimes I'm too obsess), I make bracelets, draw pictures ( abstract ), match color of my pictures, read books, write blog, do talking with people I want to talk to and take photos, I somehow feel like these arts things make me a person who doesn't like study. Seriously, I don't find study interesting but sometimes, I make myself study and do the homework. Sometimes, I feel so stressful with the study as you know I'm taking 3 sciences. I kept asking myself, why I have chosen 3 sciences and yet I have to study for 2 years.

Well, that is my work and that is what I should do. If not, I'm not going to have a degree, or a job in the future. I'm telling myself, not to be lazy but to be hardworking in my physical way as well as mentally.

Recently, I've been thinking about senses. You know, in Standard 1, you learnt about 5 senses that human have. So,  particularly, art is something that entertains human's 5 senses. So, people can use eyes to see things, like pictures, photos. Human use ears to hear sounds, like music, people's talking. Human use mouth to talk. Human use nose to smell ( ya people also use mouth to EAT). Human use skin to touch and to discover the world, to discover how to play piano.

How great that God has created the world. People can actually use their sense to enjoy the arts around the world and the surroundings. Without art, life is stressful and i can't think about how it would be. Without science, you and I would probably fail in using the creation of God to invent things in the world and we will never discover how to write, draw, invent a piano, build a building, do a math question. We'd not be educated and we may not know that we have 5 senses which can enjoy the arts.

Probably, life is not about stress and working ( many chinese think that way ). We need balance in our life so that we can live a meaningful life. MEANINGFUL LIFE.

Proverbs, a book from the bible, which I've been reading about this month, jotted a lot about how righteous people should behave and righteous people are always hardworking. So, I should be hardworking! Stop some stupid entertainment ( watching TV , I've enough of that, though I don't mean watching TV is a stupid entertainment, just personal opinion ).

Crazy things about this month is that, I'm currently reading 4 books. Yes, you are right 4. I'm reading a Bahasa Melayu book which I've borrowed from my school library, an English novel, a Chinese essays book and last but not least, BIBLE.

So, let us ( including you, if you want to include yourself ) be hardworking. Be the one who is favored in God's eyes.

Here is a song which was sung by a good voice.

Let it Go, by Elsa. 

Thanks for reading.
Elisa Jean :)
4:50 p.m 
13.1.14

No comments:

Post a Comment