Friday, January 10, 2014

Operation Room

Time passed so quick. I'm now 16 years old 10 months. I wish to have a really happy birthday this year. What can make me be happy? Probably everyone is happy, then I'm happy!

I just came back from school after the CF meeting. I'm so grateful that I'm from a Christian family. If you are not one, please don't be sad. Because at least, you are now reading my post and knowing that how joyful you can be with God.

So, yea. Having meeting with the Christians in school is such a great experience that I'll not forget. You know, I have to force myself to speak English ( which is my weakest language ever ). However, knowing that they probably will not laugh at you ( me), you feel comfortable in speaking that stinky language.

Yea. I can still remember the Rv in church at Sydney. She said my chinese name sounded like writer's name. Then, she asked me whether I like writing or not. I said NO. Ok. Probably I love writing. Haha. But it's just that languages are my big enemies. So, what is the point telling people you love writing? NO POINT.

Anyway, I just wanna to tell you why I own this blog which is full of grammar mistakes and uncompleted sentence structures. It is because I want to write something. I want to express something. I can't share the  joy with myself, of course. I don't know whether there is anyone reading my blog. But I don't bother. ( Actually I bother -.-)

The braces that have sticked on my teeth are going to be gone. Understand? Haha. I'm really happy about that. I don't like the smell of the dentist clinic. You know, the anti germs' smell. So, yea. I really thank God that my parents allowed me to wear the braces. This is what God has done to me. I probably was scared of seeing the dentist. I mean since I was young. Even in school, there is regular teeth check up for students. I even cried when I was called out to see the dentist. You know, that kind of smell and the chair are pretty scary. I felt like going into an operation room. So, ya. I had to go. I was really scared as even though I hadn't sit on the chair, I cried like a person who was crying ( HAHA). Then, it ended up I didn't need to sit on the chair and not even let the dentist see what was inside my mouth.

Anyway, now, I'm still feel a little bit afraid of seeing dentist. However, I feel good as my dentist has got a pretty dentist room ( not to label it as operational room any more ). The room has the theme of ocean. Every time, when I look up the wall, I see the pictures of whales, fishes and nemos. That calms me down and I don't feel afraid anymore. Ocean is a great creation of God ( That was what I was thinking about yesterday when I met my dentist ). It is cool to have a theme for every operational room. COOL

I love cool stuffs. Or I should say like everything I love are cool stuffs? haha.

So, yea. This year, I'm gonna to be not so timid any more, as I know that God is always with me.
Say NO to timid.

Thanks for reading.
Elisa Jean O

p.s please wash your brain after reading my blog posts because they were written in bad English!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yo! your English is good! :) Don't ever look down on yourself because you are young!

    ReplyDelete