Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year: New Life

Hi everybody! Today is a cool day! I went to school after a 2 month long holidays. I met my teachers and I said hai and good morning. The teachers have become more friendly compares to last year. I'm now in Form 5 and I feel good. Super good. I have too many new year resolutions. Yea! The trip in Australia was really cool and I love it. However, I didn't enjoy much of the unhappy times with my family. Now, I really really miss my cousin. Though I didn't talk a lot to her.

2014 is a super special year. It's my last year in secondary school and sitting with my neighbour in school ( apparently my sister ). I did wrote down my new year resolutions and I hope it really works!

Here are my new year resolutions!

1. Workout 4 times a week.
I've been getting fatter and fatter. I wanna to lose weigh and also build my muscle.

2. Concentrate on practising piano.
I've not been practising the piano with all my heart and soul. I gotta be more concentrate on this so that I can continue Grade 4 this year!

3. Read 1 book in 2 months time.
I love reading books! Especially the English books! I gotta do that despite being busy with my big exam this year end.

4. Manage my time wisely.
I'm weak in time management. May God listen to me.

5. Read 1 book of bible in a month.
Reading God's words is where everyone gains wisdom. Through this, my life will be much more interesting and full of colours and positive things.

6. No more online.
Facebook is like a drug, keeps attracting me to sign in and post something.
Instagram is like a sweet, wants me to eat it and enjoy it.

7. Speak more English
Chinese language is my mother tongue language. I speak Chinese comfortably. I'm scared of speaking English, but since my English teacher in school is so excited about this year's Oral Test, I'm gonna practise hardly!

Always remember that let God to guide your life. He is the wisdom and you can only be wise by obeying His words.

My last year's resolutions were all about English. I don't think I've achieved most of them. I was low self esteem, that's why I couldn't cope for those. Friend, if you are low self esteem, please let God lead your life and let Him know that you really need His help. I suggest that you can go to church and attend the fellowship with people at your age. Maybe the friends you meet there can help you! I really want you to know that low self esteem is a really not good thing. You'll find it hard to do everything because of this. I'm telling you that you're worthy because you are one of the precious creation of God! God loves you!

My new life is gonna to be interesting as I stop participating co- curriculum in school. ( I hope you are not my teacher) I don't fancy like the activities because getting new friends just make you feel like so stressful because you face the peer pressure. I'm not saying that you must follow what I say or what I say is totally right. It's just my opinion, my personal opinion. I've no time participating this and that.So, no point of that. I really wanna say sorry to my teachers because I know they always encourage students to join. Teacher, if you're reading this, please forgive me, because I really have no time and this is my choice.

This year gonna be great, I guess. If you are reading this, I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I hope you can continue supporting me by reading my posts.

Thanks for reading!
Elisa Jean X
2:45 p.m