Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Childish thoughts.

What is up people!

I just put on my pyjamas. It was a bloody tiring day! I woke up at 6 something and started studying my Economics. I was so tired. I would just shut my eyes anytime. I hop on train after getting everything on my bag pack and done with my clothing and brushing.

Just as I got out from my house, I just remembered that I forgot to have my breakfast. I was pretty surprised with myself, because I had never forget to eat before. I really thank God for this, because at least once in my life time, I was really hardworking till a point of forgetting the intake of food.

That was pretty fine. I kept reminding myself that what I do is for God. I'm sure I forget what I say like every time after I have done something. I feel like I'm having battle with myself.

Honestly, I focus too much on myself. Sometimes, I just tend to care for myself and forget what others need. I feel so helpless. The older I grow, the lesser I help people. Well, when I thought about my childhood, I couldn't think of any helping activities that I had done. Probably, I was born to have this selfishness in myself. I know this is weird. I promise myself, I will be selfless one day. I know it's kind of impossible.

I surfed through internet and went through lots of nice photos. I started to day dream about being a professional photographer again. You see, I always dream. I dream nice dreams. They just never hit to point of my "GO" button. Well. Therefore, I just took two photos after I accidentally glanced through my room door.


Current favorite colour is WHITE! 



Therefore, all time favourite is BLUE! 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment