Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sleeping

I hate how light coming into my eyes.

It was a hectic day of which I spent the whole day being occupied with activities and lessons. I was so tired because I couldn't get enough sleep for the past few days. I wasn't torturing myself. I couldn't get enough sleep because I was doing assignment and I hadn't done my homework. I was pretty stressed out by the work load. Imagine for like 3 days I got no enough sleep but in college I gotta be really cheered up so that my lectures wouldn't find me day dreaming.

It was so hard to be independent. 

I thought I wouldn't have to be own my own until I was in overseas. This was totally wrong. The leaving of my parents made me knew how much I was to be a daughter. And just knew that I was (or for real, I am ) poor in time management. I don't even know until I last week.

I couldn't finish my assignment, and I had an emotional break down. It was kind of cool to have this break down sometimes, because this tells you how little human actually is. And this tells me how important to be strong and continue to live without fear. And this tells me how stupid I was not to depend on God. Here I'm living in the words of everyday prayer. 

I came across some Youtubers having a bipolar disease. It was a low self esteem emotion sickness. It was basically a psycho symptom. It was something really mysterious because it sounded as if I got this disease before too.This sickness showed a human could have two personalities. One personality would be hyperactive with lots of joys. The other one was totally opposite. 

I would really want to know whys and hows this happens!

 I would just leave my blog post ends here. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment