Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I know the meaning.

There was a time when I felt really touched. 

Helping people has become one of my main goals in my life. There was time when I felt really down, and I had the urge to give something to people. I had no idea what was wrong with me, the little soul, who had felt lonely almost all the time. The moment of helping people really brought great joy to me. Even it was just a little act like accompanying a blind man to cross the road. That instance after I said goodbye to the guy, I literally smiled. I smiled to no one, I smiled because I felt joyful. 

Being joyful and happy are just as easy as helping people. Little goals make a big goal. I ask this question a lot, what's love to you? I'm really excited to see people's reaction about love, how love has worked inside their hearts. They have got different types of definition. At that point, I feel like re-knowing the world, re-knowing people around me. I shared little bit of my life to people around me, being focus on the topic itself instead of myself.

We live in different circumstances. There might be people around us who are from different places. Keeping a distance from them might be a good way to protect ourselves from being hurt. However, the affection of love will only be surrounded inside ourselves. It's not exaggerate to say the love that is not shared is a selfish act, it's a selfish love. Well, that sounds very wrong, because love should not be selfish. 

There was this big choir singing in my college today. They sang about 1 hour. I was having lesson for the first 30 minutes. Imagine the sound they had projected throughout the whole college. They were singing for God. They reminded me of how silly I was when I sang in the choir in my church. I didn't really put in lots of effort, and the notes I projected out were really lousy, I think. I thought about how this missionary choir shared their joy, love and message to people around the world. I felt so glad that there was still hope in the world nowadays. I felt really happy. I enjoyed the songs they sang, though I didn't really hear the altos and tanners. But glory to the Lord.

Every bit of people's life can become one part of our experience. 

What's your experience of love?

4 comments:

  1. [LIKE] always like reading your blog, as if was listening to you...
    Grateful for you in God!
    ...by the way, the word is "tenors", not "tanners"

    ReplyDelete
  2. [LIKE] always like reading your blog, as if was listening to you...
    Grateful for you in God!
    ...by the way, the word is "tenors", not "tanners"

    ReplyDelete
  3. [LIKE] always like reading your blog, as if was listening to you...
    Grateful for you in God!
    ...by the way, the word is "tenors", not "tanners"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ops...why so many appeared?! See above...and by the way, you can delete them all after reading respond above ya.. :)

    ReplyDelete