Thursday, May 7, 2015

Little bit of Life

I'm sort of messed up my whole semester exam. I planned to study hard and put efforts for it. But it ended up a mess. A total mess.

My English, especially, made me feel bad about my ambition. That nearly killed my ambition, the only possible ambition I can I have. The whole essay part was a mess. I didn't know what I was writing about. If I would rate how well I had done, I would rate 0 out of 10. I wrote like hardly 2 pages. I couldn't believe. It was impossible for a person like me, who is able to write 800 words of essay in one hour to make this. Just a complete mess. I'm shaking my head right now.

Back to right now, I'm making lots of friends in college. But I still feel super melancholic. Because of, well, I ain't sure what's the reason behind. However, I'm quite thoughtful nowadays. I keep thinking about things and life. And the stuff will never stop spinning around my brain. I hardly make it stop. And I think there's only one possible way for it to stop, which is reading the bible. Then, the problems of life will be solved.

I'm quite surprised that I've just finished reading Looking for Alaska today. I never thought that I would have read any more books this year, but well, I've made it! The strange thing about me is that I have lots of hobbies. All those hobbies are quite lonely though, except photography. Lovely. And now, I'm about to start reading another new book I bought in Kinokuniya, To Kill a Mockingbird. I ain't sure I bought this book, but well, there must be hidden messages to be discovered. I love English, but seems like English doesn't like me yea. So, well, I'm gonna love this language more!




No comments:

Post a Comment