Sunday, March 29, 2015

Figure out.

The smell of chocolate, is fragrant and lovely.




I'm just unsure about what I'm feeling right now. There are too much to say and share. Ups and downs don't bother me sometimes, but they bother my parents.

Lately I've been thinking about how unpleasant that stereotype has brought up to everyone of us. This week, I've encountered like few issues, or you can say they were stories, about stereotyping. Well, this stereotyping is something that we have to avoid. Well, actually it is not that much of stereotyping, but it's like judge the book by its cover issue.

There are many simple examples that I would like to tell you guys about. And these happened to me in real life. For example, the coin, the black and old coin. This story happened when I was in my account lesson during the week. Because all of us were supposed to pay 30 cents to my friend who was in charged of the printing. So, I took out coints. And I saw a black and dark coin in my purse. Compared to the others coins in the purse, which are shinny and silverly, I doubted to take the black one out. The coins were all 20 cents, but instead of following my mind to take the shinny ones out, I took the out of colour's, because I felt like doing it. Guess what happened next? My friend received it. And then because there were some of them who gave 50 cents and needed 20 cents change, my friend gave him/ her my out of colour and dull 20 cent coin. And yea, I heard someone asking why was the coin black in colour, and my friend said it was from Elisa.

It was a simple incident happened during my account lesson. I got myself shocked, because I  thought I had not this stereotyping thing in myself, yet, I was the first one having the WHY IS THIS COIN BLACK IN COLOUR? WILL IT SERVE AS 20 CENTS AS WELL?

Colour isn't a problem, we know. The coins have the same value, they are all 20 cents, No one cares if they have made their stereotyping on this little coin, thinking that it might not worth 20 cents, but it's 20 cents! It will not due to the change in its outer appearance to change the value of itself.

Humans are unique. Everyone has the same value. We can't judge a person by what he or she is wearing and considering to make or not to make friend with him/ her. And that's what I'm quite upset about. Because through money, people judge.

We shall put ourselves down. See what the world has.

X

3 comments:

  1. A well written one. Yeah hates stereotyping lots but it comes so naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Elisa. Haha first time reading your blog for real. The content of your blog is deep, it really jogs my mind. I'm happy you actually think about little stuff like this that make a significance in your everyday life. Me? My mind is pretty empty. XD. Kidding, I only think deeply sometimes about problems and attitudes. I have no advice for you or maybe you don't even need advice from me since you already think up a lot about this. Maybe you just have to give the best to everybody, even though it is of same value. What about society? Change their mindset. Ok Audrey out, write like essay already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Audrey! Thanks for reading my blog! I wish I had made you think :) Feel free to comment anything too!

      Delete