Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The End.

This, is, the life after SPM.

I feel normal as I still have things to do. Like sorting out my books, cleaning up my room, throwing all the old clothes and etc. Life after SPM aren't what you really enjoying. Well, maybe you do, but not me.

Flashed back. I thought a lot about what I was and what I used to be. After people use almost a quarter of their lives thinking about the past, remembering the glory they achieved. I don't really agree that people have glory, even for one second. Do people even deserve? We seek for strength, power and money ( I mean most of us probably do ). We would be using 3 quarters of our lives proving how super and how good we are. We spend less than 24 hours thinking about life after death because it is scary to experience or even think about it.

We are scared of people looking down on us. Looking down on our silliness, and our weakness. We try very hard to make it not to be seen. We are like wearing sunglasses during the night while BBQing. We thought that people would look at us from heads to toes. Well, probably they do less than what we think they would. Do you even care how people do? I can tell not really. Because we always look at ourselves.

I feel like laughing at myself. Writing this nonsense blog post just because I think about nonsense things.

After all, we realise every life has an end.


Glory to the Lord.
Elisa X

No comments:

Post a Comment