Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm an A student.

Today is a nice day.

I just woke up from my first nap of the day. Yes, I took my nap in the morning. I wasn't feeling any tiredness yesterday but I feel it today. 

Spm is gonna end soon. My last subject will be on the next Monday. I ain't nervous about it. But I know it is going to be the toughest subject among all. 



Things aren't working well with me. I do a lot of thinking. My brain can't stop running. I think about how people get their popularity. Yes, I'm a bit weird because I always make my mind work out with something. Something weird. 

I created a Twitter account last week. It is fun having a Twitter account. I'm more updated with my friends trough Twitter. I follow people and people follow me back, some don't follow me back. Well, I don't care. 

I think about how stuffs work. Like do pretty people more attracted? 

This is a cool thing. I went through some instagram photos. I read my Facebook news feed. I feel superiorly sad. Pretty people in ugly photos get a lot of likes and favorites. Well, I can tell these people are popular. They attract a lot of attention. And some people give up themselves, follow the super pretty people and start to adapt a new style from them. I feel sad.

I wonder a lot about which are all about interaction. I see couples doing some small actions when they thought no ones notice them, but actually I saw it. I see friends having great chats with each other. They hang out in the shopping malls, and take selfies. This is the things that work around my life circle. I ain't in a big life circle. What I have seen are too much. 

Well, intelligence is also one of the point which helps you attract people. I'm grateful that I'm never a study pro nor smart person. So, not one notice me. So I notice others. 

People respect those who do well in their studies. They respect 7A's and 6A's UPSR students, and all the straight As students. They are amazed when an average student get the highest marks in class. Their jaws drop. Most smart people I've seen are quiet quiet type, when they speak, they tell facebook or Twitter about their small but inspiring thoughts. And then the whole world amaze with them. And even agree with them. To conclude, smart people are popular. 

Sorry my readers, it's time for me to conclude my blog post, though some little things just pop up from my mind- Does people with less popularity are more low in self esteem? And how does self esteem affect people's popularity? Do people really need popularity?

I can tell people may not really need popularity when they have God. 

Glory to the lord! 

Elisa X
I'm an Average student ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment