Friday, November 14, 2014

A Smile in front of the Camera

It's raining again.

I wonder how much times I will have with my family. Every time any of my sisters comes back, I'll definetely be thinking of the family members I have. It's God's lovely plan. Well, tonight my eldest sister is coming home, but my second sister will be in her university, continuing her work.

I always think about how the world works. Everyday I meet different people. Everyday different weather. I just tweeted I CAN'T FAKE A SMILE in Twitter. I wonder who read my tweet. And what are they thinking about?

I have to uphold my nearly overflowed enthusiasm on photography. I really love photography. Well, though I only know a bit about the technique of capturing a nice photo. Frankly, I don't even know how to take a photograph, even using my handphone.  I have this little mind which tells me that I can never ruin the beautiful photograph world with my ugly photograph. 

Unlike the old me, I searched around photography blogs in my Safari via Google. I encountered many good photos. What I can say is nothing but an expression of enthusiasm - WOW. 

Photography makes me understand many things. Like not every model is tall. Not every model is thin or skinny. Not every photographer will look down on fat people. Though I had the stereotype of artistic peopl are scarier than ones who aren't. But at least, through reading the blogs and talking to my sister help me a lot in not being afraid of artistic people. 

There might be a question mark popping out in your brain. You might wanna ask me why I'm afraid of the artistic people since they are all humans. I'll tell you now.

Artistic people tend to look things differently, I can say. Since I always have this LSE disease ( so I call it a type of disease), I'm afraid of how people look at me. I'm scared that they will look down on me, or whatever. If you are an artistic person, just make sure you don't tell me how you think about me. Because I'll have a hard time coping with myself. Though I'm praying for my bravery and giving all my burden to God.

I can say through writing my blog, I find myself always complaining and this blog shows the weak me. Well, I'm not strong enough. Maybe I'm but I'm sure I'm not the kind who can we myself under the rain.

I'm slowly building a stronger me. No, no. I should say, God is slowly building a stronger me. 

Thanks for reading my blog. 
X Elisa

P.s It's still raining...


No comments:

Post a Comment