Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Quick Thought

Hi there! I wonder if there is anyone reading this blog post, since I won't be sharing this on Facebook. Because I closed Facebook. 

Well, Emily is sort of telling me something about her future. She wants to study overseas so badly. She hopes she could just study in somewhere next year. She wants to take double bachelors ( Surgery and Medication ). 

So, what about me? 

I wish I could study here, Malaysia, for my pre U. Maybe AusMat or A- Level, in any college. I'm sort of afraid that I won't be taken by any U. Well, God is with me.
My parent (dad, obviously ) says it's okay for us to study straightly in overseas. 
So I starts to be panic. Ugh... What I'm worry about is that I WONT GET TO LEARN PIANO AND GUITAR ANYMORE. I'm sad sad sad. 

You may suggest that I can learn overseas, but I tell you one lesson fee is equal to 4 lessons in Malaysia. I love Malaysia. 

What's your ambition? ( Lonely person always asks herself question and answers it herself )
I wanna be a lawyer. Probably lawyer who can involve in politics. It has been 7 months that I'm thinking about giving my life to the citizens of malaysia. I just can't help being emphathy with people around me. The people who suffer from poverty. Even not poverty, they are many of them can't appreciate the best things in their lives. They are many of them don't know about God. There are many of them can't stop being sinful ( I know I'm sinful, but we can try not... ).

Well, this is my short post. I wonder there are people reading. If you are, just leave a comment or whatever me, so that I know!

Anything wanna to pray for you, you can also write down or pm me through Facebook messenger. 

Thanks.
XO
Elisa Jean.
2.8.2014
Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment