Sunday, June 22, 2014

Typical Sunday

I just came back from my church. I had my lunch and it was great. I know that doesn't sound like it was a great lunch, because it wasn't that great, but it was still great.

Now I'm listening to a song - ALL OF ME. It is a song which lyrics is about a guy loves a girl very much. I won't write about how I feel about the song, because it will be super duper boring. Anyway, back to what I did in church just now. There, all of us watched a movie called FACING THE GIANT. I'm actually thought about how stupid I was, no I'm. Because I always feel like everything will be a negative result. Basically the movie is about how a group of high school students kept winning with the strength and the believe in God. Well, I believe that God has His very own way. 

Let's talk about investment. Okay, I'm mad about investment. I just don't know why I love INVESTMENT, this word so much. Despite doing investment with money, I prefer doing investment with my time. Time is the only thing I have, isn't it? So, recently I've been looking around like a paparazzi, to see and capture how people at my age invest their time. Obviously my targets are my classmates. Well, not much to say about what they always do with their time, they use it almost for studying, talking about life ( coupling? Marriage? LOL ) and etc. 

In my opinion, investment should be done at a right time. I agree that everyone can have their own lovely piece of story which is about going out with someone they love very much. However, time will be the only limiting factor. Because, this investment should be done at a very right time! Got it? 

Now, I've things to do. I feel really lazy to do my homework, because they are not as interesting as my textbooks. Besides studying, I have something more tiring - church things. I'm like don't know what to do but still have to do. I'm like I want to do, but I keep doing the wrong things. I just want to get over it - LET IT GO! 

Well, school things are not that tiring but tiring. I've got marching practice tomorrow. Besides school things,I gotta practise my guitar and piano. So, my guitar is like a kindergarten kid doing their maths. My piano is like a standard 3 kid doing standard 4 maths. I hope you got it. Because there is no way to describe it anymore. 

Oh yeah! One more thing, I just got back my Postal Bible Knowledge Quiz Result. I was super happy about it because I got a result which satisfied my target. Glory to The Lord. 

Like the movie - FACING THE GIANT, I would just say that God can do everything. So, just let Him do. 

Glory to The Lord. 

" The counsel of The Lord stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations. " 
Psalm 33:11

Elisa Jean X
1:50 p.m

New URL makes me feel fresh and new. I'll continue to blog about things!


1 comment:

  1. This is not a typical Sunday! You really like to play around words. Deep thought about investing time is good. How old are you? Is this the right time to think about life?

    ReplyDelete