Thursday, June 19, 2014

Today

Hi readers. I just wanna to apologize about my bad English. I've been trying hard, but there is a lot more to learn.

Well, thing about today is that I received all my test papers. Guess what? I feel like making my parents and myselft upset. All ten subjects don't really meet my target. Or I aim too high?

I really feel bad about my school too - to have such a student like me. I feel bad about God to have such a daughter like me. Well, let me adjust my mind. EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY, AFTER ALL! 

People around me are like changing or developing ( which word is best for this situation? ). I agree that people can change to what they want to be and they have their own choice. Sometimes, I just can't really think logically about their changes. It is so illogical! 

So, recently I find myself being logic sometimes ( I mean I don't have common sense and my IQ and EQ are low ). Like last week, I helped Emily ( my sister ) to think about a proposal about buying something. If you guys don't know what that something, just check out her blog ( plus, read her English too! You'll know why Elisa's EQ and IQ are low ). My task is to persuade both my parents to buy that for her. I was like - what? My parents never listen to me and you want me persuade them? Yea. I was kind of wanted to do but I won't succeed. 

Owh yea. I really feel guilty and uneasy about what I've done. I told a lie. I felt really sad, though I'm not really sad. Well, God is here and he listened to what I said. Well, gonna say sorry to that person.

Well, life is still go on. Currently, I'm reading Levititives. It's hard and not very interesting. I'll still go on reading it! 

Bye. 

19.06.14 
Thursday
Elisa Jean
5:03 p.m

1 comment:

  1. You seems like you are always pushing yourself towards something. And at the same time, I could sense you are lack of confidence.

    ReplyDelete