Monday, January 27, 2014

Exciting : No feelings

Woho! I don't know any of you has this feeling or it is just me. I'm looking forward to the coming Chinese New Year!

I feel like this Chinese New Year is gonna be cool and special. Despite I will be going back to my hometown and meeting my cousins, aunties, uncles, grandparents and my old friends ( I always wish that I can meet my old friends while visiting Farly Market ), I'm pretty excited about the gathering on the night before the first day of 2014 Chinese New Year.

I'm stressed out the past few weeks. It is not because of the big exams on November, but it was because the homework that I hadn't done. Sigh. There are tonnes of homework everyday. Nearly every lesson I'll be told to do a homework. The worst day is Thursday. I'm thinking that why the teachers love giving homework so much. Don't they know that students have to use the time study at home? However, thinking back when I was form 2, there were no homework and during that time, I felt like why was that the school didn't give me homework to do? Sigh.

Anyway, homework makes me know that I should really use my time wisely. I shouldn't be wandering about at my house. You know, watching my mum playing her smartphone or watching Emily doing something weird like DOING HER HOMEWORK AND WRITING KARANGANSSSSSS (BAHASA MELAYU ESSAYS). I feel like I'm so lazy.

So, yea. Don't be lazy.

Actually I'm writing this post is just to tell my reader that one should use your time wisely. Well, during the Chinese New Year, we should really know what is fellowship among our relatives. We should really do some communication with them.

God loves his children to have fellowship among each other. Therefore, we should really give out our love to our relatives and show our helping hands when they need help like cooking or cleaning the house.
That's how I understand fellowship. You know, sometimes understand is just knowing but not practically have any actions. May God help all of us in such a way that we can have fellowship with our long time no see relatives during the only 6 days holidays.

Before Jesus was nailed on the cross, he and his disciples had a feast together. And also, before Jesus went back to the heaven, Jesus and His disciples had another feast together. Obviously, they talked to each other and this showed how important that fellowship should have among all of us. If not they were having the feast, the other disciples might not know that who sold Jesus. So, through this we can see that fellowship is not only about talking, chit chating, but it is about talking the facts and the real things. The truth. Therefore, we should talk about something that are true but not something that we cheat for to boast around the relatives. That's what I mean.

I'm serious that I'm quite looking forward to the Chinese New Year because I can take a break and be away of the school books and the reference books. Urgh.

So, yea! Remember to have fellowship with each and another during this Chinese New Year.
And, I feel like taking a break from the tonnes of homework!

Elisa Jean
5:30 p.m
26.01.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment