Sunday, December 29, 2013

Youngsters

From left: JS Pau, me(Elisa Jean), Emily Pau, Eric Pau, Sharon Pau

Hello everyone. I've not been posting anything since my last post. My last post was about God's love towards his creation, especially mens. It's not enough for a post to talk about how God loves us. So, I'm now continuing discover how He loves me. And I want you to discover it too! If you're reading my blog, you may know my character and my English level as well. Besides, please, please, let your heart be open, so that God can send you His love. And please share to me the love of Him on you.

This post gonna be pretty interesting post (I feel like). I want to tell you something about the youngsters. So, I myself is aged 16 this year(2013), next year gonna turns 17. I feel like I'm old and young. I wish I'm still studying in primary school, but the condition tells me that I'm no longer young. The cool thing about old is that you're old. The cool thing about young is that you're young. Well, there is nothing different between young and old, except the physical level. 

When I was young, I thought about the people at the age of 13-20. I thought they liked to have relationships with someone and that was what their life were about. And now, I'm within this age. I feel like I'm a total nerd and a dern ( spell the word descending). And that's not about relationships. I want to say, I'm too old to being young. Got it? Yes, there are people who love having relationship in my form. There are plenty of them. So what to do? I pray for them as they won't waste their time doing something that cannot last forever. 

Here is one short story that I really want to tell you! When I was going back to Bintulu, I went to my uncle's ping pong training place. I went there for fun ( that was my first time playing ping pong). I went there with my niece and nephew. Then I met a boy, a ten year old boy. He knows how to play well in ping pong and he teached me. Then he said something. I didn't hear it clearly, but I can tell you, it's about a question of relationship. Then, I asked him to ask again. He refused. I didn't mind at all. Because I know how well about how children look at the youngsters. I was that kind of child before. 

Nevermind, I let it past. After that I recalled about youngsters that I'd met before. I thought about how they behave. And now I'm on travelling. I watched too many people who were so OPEN. 

Next year is gonna be a cool year. I'll be studying like a total nerd, playing music like a poor and doing excercise like a fattie. Oh yea! And I'll be learning God's words like a super duper stupid person (I mean the glory is to God, and I'm nothing without God). 

I may not be playing games ( though I don't really play game), facebooking, instagraming. 1st of January will be my last day for these? Haha. I don't know. May God lead my life.

If you are a youngster, please please please, don't waste your time! If not, you'll be wasted by your time in your future time. Value your family and your studies. Don't value something that will waste you! 
So, STUDY AND STUDY! 

Thanks for reading my post! Enjoy your day! 

God loves you and bless you!
Elisa Jean XO