Monday, December 16, 2013

Overwhelmed Love

Hi guys! I'm writing this post after came back from Bintulu, my hometown. This time was a great experience, though I didn't stay there long enough. Sigh. Anyway, I found out too many things and I wanted to share with you. I'll not share too much about it, because I want to have a privacy on somethings. You know, when you meet people and people start talking about what you have written in facebook or blogger, you'll be like WHAT? YOU'VE BEEN READING MY BLOG?!

I still wanna share with you guys because I think there are something that God has told me and I want to tell you about how He loves everyone including you! OK!

Bintulu was a very soundly and nice place to stay at. However, recently, the condition has changed literally. I don't know how to describe it well. So, lets talk about people there. The people are OK. My grandpa lives there obviously with my grandma. My grandma has just gone travelling, so left my grandpa there alone in a big house. I was there for 4 days. So, I stayed with my grandpa. I felt the loneliness of him very much. I don't know how to say, I just wanna write this post when I saw him after I arrived there. I was thinking about how does he lives and so on... Nevermind. There is always a show of love from him. He wanted me to eat fruits and all. Yea. I must say that he didn't actually say like ELISA EAT THESE. However, he was just willingly to let me eat the fruits. The fruits that he has planted.

My niece, Joyce, who is a really tall and thin girl, showed love to me too. I don't know how to say and what to say about the real action of love and sacrifices. HAHA. Ok. She bought me things. Ok, maybe you will be saying I'm a money minded person or presents minded person. But I'm not. It is just that she bought the things from different places that she has gone to. So, you can see, she always thinks about people. I mean whenever she goes, she always thinks about people she loves.

Here are some photos that I've taken in Bintulu. Not much, just two.

Outside my grandpa's house

Nephew! Jayden

After coming back, on the road side back to house in KL.


Post ends here. 
Thanks for reading.
Elisa Jean.