Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bugs

Hey guys ( I mean everyone )! I have this sudden thought of writing a post about desire. So, I named this post BUGS. Yea, quite a good name for this post and me! I've been attracted by my desires to do something that are not necessary. Like, facebooking, watch Youtube video, taking nap, talking and wondering. These activities shouldn't be included in a holiday routine of mine! Never ever! I mean yea, I don't really like wasting my time doing something that are meaningless. Sigh.

Ok. So, today I killed one bug in my body. I finally washed my shoes! CLAPPP... My jogging shoes and my school shoes. I wanted to wash them this morning but ended up I washed them today evening. I was so lazy as I wanted to sleep but not washing my shoes. Thanks God, at last, I did the washing but not sleeping. HEHE.

I read this story in Bible this morning. It is about Jesus healed a man with leprosy. The man with leprosy believed that Jesus could cure him and he asked Jesus for healing. And then, Jesus said OK, He healed the person. Immediately, the person was cured.

I am thinking about this story, if I'm willing to overcome something or to change something, I should ask God for help but not on my own. Therefore, I prayed that the bugs in my body can die. Die forever. After praying I felt lazy again and didn't want to wash my shoes. Then, many hours had gone, I just washed my shoes. Thanks God! Glory to the Lord!

Yea. Actually if you believe God can do it for you, you ask Him to give you. He will give you and the medicine reaction is fast and good. Although sometimes you feel that why God doesn't reply your message, he will let you know why he doesn't reply you so fast. He always has his own plan. The best, big and nice plan.

So, I have many plans next year. WOHOO. Maybe the plans I'm doing will not involve with too much people. HAHAHA.

With joyful mood,
Elisa Jean X