Monday, November 18, 2013

Smiles

There has been much to say because there is no way things to stop unless, I die. So, I'm writing this post because I feel like writing it. Seriously, I don't know who is reading my blog and I don't know is there anyone reading my blog. Being a blogger, there isn't hard time for me because I'm just a typical blogger who writes about things has happened to me. I'm not a fashion blogger or a blogger who likes to teach cooking. Therefore, putting some effort in things I've observed and written them down here are much easier than that fashion and cooking.

Well, I've been lazy throughout the week. I bought  3 books in popular. Each book at rm8 only. That's what I'm happy about. I drew myself in my creative art blog, and posted them on instagram as well as facebook.


These were the nerd Elisa JeanS. 

Besides doing this, I did a lot of thinking for the whole week. I don't know why, I love thinking about how people behave and how they act when there are something happen around them. And I love looking at people on how they would like to dress themselves up. Through dressing up, you can actually see how a person's character. Of course, you can't judge a person with his/her outlook. Don't ever judge anyone, OK? Yea.. I read books about teenagers and how they behave. This is funny and interesting. I really did observation on my friends and my classmates. The only funny fact for them is that they love taking photo. I mean they love camwhoring. I call this selfie, because it sounds more like taking pictures of themselves. My friends have got smart phones which are really nice and high- tec. They always take photos of themselves or with the others. I don't know how to describe selfie. ( fail )

Just a big and nice smile, and press the take button on the screen of the smart phone. Then, a selfie photo is produced. That's what I meant. I see the photos they posted, they smiled sweetly and prettily. I'm thinking about how people like to act smiling. ( Just to mention that I actually have done a lot of fake smiling too. :( )

How people wish every time, and every moment is a happy moment. I can see nearly everyone is finding the joy in their life. No more real smile, but a big pretty cute adorable smile. This makes a photo becomes not valuable. I mean I myself too, making the photos becomes not valuable.

Thinking about it. I don't really want to point out that fake smiles are wrongs. I'm just using this as an example to show how people really demand to be happy every moment. So, I'm thinking what can make the teenagers be happy. An iPhone? A Samsung Note 3? Or maybe an iPad? Or what else? Relationship? I guess there are many more. But how can parents fulfill their children's desires? 

The things I've mentioned are those which you can get it with money. However, relationship may not be one of it. Maybe teenagers really want to have a relationship, I mean sweet relationship with someone they like. I'm thinking about how long can a teenagers' love relationship last for? 2 months? 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? Or forever? Well, no one knows when is the end of it or maybe there is no end of it. I don't know.


Think about what this photo means about. What is your definition of love? Tell me by commenting or facebook message me! :D


This week assignment for myself is to find out relationship that a teenagers want. So, yea. You can see how much God love every teenager as He actually puts in so much love that the teenagers know how to love. So, yea. Glory to the Lord! 

With much more love, 
Elisa Jean O

No comments:

Post a Comment