Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Narrow Road

Ok. This is my 3rd post of the month. This month, for me, it's a special month. How special it is, story starts from the first two weeks of the month. First 2 weeks, I did nothing. Nothing. I stayed lazy and not willing to move. I mean really lazy. Eat, watch, sleep. That was my routine. Lazy routine. I couldn't say too much on what I did, because there were only 3 actions I did. See. I was lazy.

Yesterday, it was the closing ceremony of the TrEES project. This project was sponsered by Affin Bank. This was a really good and exciting experience for me. My team got 2nd place. We were happy and I nearly cried. Ok. Then, there came an end of my co- curriculum life.

Next year, I'm gonna stop some of the co- curriculum. Don't ask me why, because I'll tell you why. I was being tired with the marching for KRS. That was sort of really exhausted and my body would nearly collapsed. In fact, that was sort of bitterness in my life. I don't know how I went through this. Maybe, from the beginning, I shouldn't join this. Maybe now, you ask me why I joined. Then, I'll tell  you now. I joined this because I wanted to get marks for my co- curriculum. You know getting scholarship is hard in Peninsular Malaysia. There is lots of people who are so well- rounded in every aspect. People like me, is the one who can't cope for things like that. So, I decided to participate. Then, I decided to give out on the half way, because I realised, there is nothing much. Doing something like marching for marks, there is no point. Hey, that's real! I don't like being burned under the sun. I don't like the way being commanded. I don't like the way sweating like a crazy and smelly like a bug. Other than that, pushing up. That's the worse part of all. Maybe now, push up for me is no longer a sad case, but still that was a sad case for me.

Besides KRS marching, I joined camping too ( KRS again). That was the worst to me. I didn't get to see my twin sister. Hey! Ok. I didn't know the reason I joined. Maybe because marks again. I used to love marks. Cooking part in the camp was the worst for me. That event, everyone went to get twigs and the boys, actually did all the part. I didn't like that feeling. I felt useless. Then, I started being low- self esteem. Not only that, the sleeping part was also not very good. I slept in a classroom with the other girls. There was no proper bed for me to sleep and the feeling sleeping on the thin sheet of bed was like sleeping on the floor. I couldn't think about it now. That was a nightmare for me.

About running in Sport Day. I was quite happy with it although I lose. There was not much to say about this running event, because I wasn't care about it much, although all the way I didn't manage to get last. I took part in many events : 100mX4 ; 800m ; 400m ; 4X400m. The one I like the most is 100m X4 because it took the least time to run for that and I didn't get to run with those professional athletes.

About the TrEES project, I didn't do much on it but we got the 2nd! OK. That was happy but I nearly fought death. OK. Just joking. I meant, I had some unpleasant time with my sister and my teammates too. However, I prayed to the Lord and He answer my prayers in a special way. I got to overcome this problems and challenges. Through this project, I've seen how God loves me, He placed me in a really difficult situation. Then, I got to know to love people around me and know how to be patient and be grateful to what I have had. There were hard times with teammates who were actually your friends. In other way, I had to love them more, but I didn't. I told God to save me from this situation but it seemed like He didn't do it. However, when I read about one verse in the Bible, I suddenly realised that the difficulties were the place where God showed all His help and His strength.

I am so grateful and I love being loved by Him. This is they way. Now, there is no more the co- curriculum as I'm planning to drop off the KRS. Because I'm no longer love to score marks. Maybe I will still participate in running and my club things ( just a little bit involve in it, ok!). And I will continue joining Christian Fellowship in my school. There are still many youngsters doing things just for something that are not last long. I hope God can give me more challenge and make me stronger and tell the youngsters, they shouldn't be doing something that will be broken one day. Thanks God for everything.

I love you.
Always be joyful and always be love.
Elisa Jean XO

No comments:

Post a Comment