Thursday, November 28, 2013

Holidays

Well! Hi everyone. I'm please to write this post because I'm happy right now. Not because of anything, but it is because I'm on holiday! Resting in my house, listening to the music, playing piano, watching tv, etc etc. I've got a lot of recreation to do! I've got a lot of time thinking about my future too! It is true that I love wondering about my future. I wish I'm gonna to be successful in life. Really! That's how much I want! See, this is what human always think about! Want to do this, want to do that!

Not struggling on what I want to study, I've always wanted to study fashion designing ( this year ). It's amazing that this ambition can last for a year! How cool it is. Ok. I know I can study that, but the only thing is that I may not be successful in my life. Ok. I've been praying to God about this thing, I surrender this to Him! I've I end up not doing this thingy, I'm not going to be sad, because that's God's plan. Glory to the. Lord!

Besides this, I'm also planning about my next year. So, yeah! Next year Is my form 5 life! I can't believe. I ready miss my form 4 life., though I regret some of the things that I've done before. If you ask me what is so interesting about form 4 life, I will say that there weren't any things were interesting. If you ask me 'would you like to join marching again?' Or, 'do you regret joining marching? ' I would like to say, I'll not join marching anymore but I don't regret joining marching! I wanna tell you, thoughtout this marching activity, I've known that I'm not physically strong and mentally strong enough. So, thanks God for letting me know that I'm just a little creation who need Him more than the other things.

Form 5 gonna be fun, I suppose! That'll be my honey moon. I tell you, if you say form 4 is honey moon year, I'm gonna tell you that you are wrong! Totally wrong! For 4 life was hardship of mine though I enjoyed suffering and being stupid all the way. Making new friends, public speaking, speaking English and all sort of that, these were what I've learnt thoughout the year. Form 5, I'm gonna focus on my study and my piano. Maybe that's all. Oh no! I forget something! I also wanna do God's work! Hehe... Doing this job, I'm gonna face hard times and difficult situation. I hope I'll say I don't regret. Ok...

Using my holiday to do revision on my study, I think you bet I'm not doing the revision. I'll like to tell you that I'm doing add maths now. Terrible tough, though it is form 4 questions. I mean doing these questions are not hard but clearing my lazy bugs from my body is super hard. I just wish that I can do revision of at least one subject. At least!

Being a lazy bug and an untidy person, you'll not want to know how untidy and dirty I'm. I personally don't mean my mental is dirty. I hope I'm tidying my table, but I'm not. So, I hope I can tidy my table and be a tidy person. So that when my friends come to my house, they will be allowed to come inside my room. T.T

Officially, I'm not going to participate the activities in school. That activities= co curriculum activities. So, just yo let you know. Haha.

Ok. I hope your holiday is well used. If you are not in holiday, then that's good, because the more holidays people get, the lazier they are. So, I'm one of them.

Bye.

Sincerely love you,
Elisa Jean. ❤️XO

No comments:

Post a Comment