Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dreams

I love the way that God creates people. There are tall, short, men and women. All of the humans have got brains and we can think as long as what we want to think about. This is how I feel when comes to learn about how grateful that God puts in His love in all of us without saying ' You, are the stupidest!'. No, there's no way he will say that. He creates all of us according to how he looks like, that is what written in the Bible. So, we have brains and we can think in our own ways.

Dreams, which is a really familiar word like we have heard this word since we was in kindergarten. What is our dreams? I wanna to be a teacher. That's what I used to say. See, maybe you've said this before. So, yea, used to be. Now, I am thinking about what is the quality of being a teacher. Quoting from the Bible of New Testament, Paul advised people not to easily think that we can be people's teachers, because being a teacher, we should have a very good attitude. Don't think that teaching is an easy job (as easy as ABC) , because you don't only teach people about ABC! XD 

So, what's my current dream? No dream, I suppose. Because I don't only have a dream, but dreams. My brain is useful in this field, which is dreaming, so I say mine is not as useful as yours. I wanna to be a botanist, I wanna to be a psychologist ( before that maybe have to be educated as a doctor ), I wanna to be a fashion designer too. I don't know why, these make me feel like I'm just dreaming like dreaming. I'm not good in plant field, because I don't even know what are the names of the plants outside my house. I'm not very good in influencing/ advising people but I love understand how do people feel. That's curiosity in myself. I'm not creative at all to be a fashion designer, as I don't even know how to wear a really good- looking and fashionable clothes. That's it, but I do love seeing people wearing clothes that I suggested for them, and I love seeing people happily wearing their clothes and get along well with their families. 

What to do? I gonna study harder instead of wasting my time dreaming all the day, since my holidays have just started one week + ago. I'm so grateful that God gives man choice to choose, so that, they know what is responsibility. He makes us into humans because He loves all of us and He actually has planned your future for you, however, he makes you choose your own life to live. He loves you and gives you living in the Earth. How good is he? Very good. 

So, talk about recently, I've bought 1 jeans like top. It is so cool. Cool like a man. I just realized that the top I bought was for male, not female. So, I rather dreamed about being a police instead of a teacher. Ok. But I'm still satisfied with it, although it is too big size for me, but I don't care, I love it. I planned to wear it with, don't know what and I considered myself, very CREATIVE. Ok, got it? Then, I don't care. And don't care. 


Different people have different dreams.
Different people may have the same face.

With love,
Elisa Jean XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment