Sunday, November 3, 2013

Real MAN

Seriously, this is a post written by me. I'm sure some of you, or non of you ( because I don't even know who is reading my blog!) will be curious about the reason I wrote this post.

Today is 3rd of November 2013. Two months after this is a new year. Resolution again? OK. I've been resoluteING since don't know when and I keep on telling myself to change. So, what to do if there is no actions but words? Actions speak louder than words. So, do it and pray to God that we're willing to let Him lead us to the way of eternal.

Through out this year in school, I feel like I was bullied. BULLIED. That's right. This bullying cases weren't due to anyone who are really bad, but self- centered. I was bullied because I was self- centered. See, one hand can't make a clap but two hands do! If I wasn't self- centered, I would not be bullied.

You might ask how did I be bullied. I would like to tell you I wasted my time because someone promise me something. The something aren't really what I meant. You know. Sometimes, people play words and if you can't get the meaning, you gotta leave the game and do another thing instead.

Co- curriculum. The biggest enemy in the world of my school days. This word let me understand people are self- centered and they use you to let them get higher pose and tell me that they are willing to help me to get something. I didn't really enjoy having team work because I've no trust in anyone. How can a team be like this? No. No way.

This year I've joined KRS, Chinese Society, Kelab Pencinta Alam and Blue House. These activities made me crazy and half death. See how two words' strength can change your life. I mean maybe I'm too self- centered and because of this, I can't do many things. Or you can either say that I'm low- self esteem. But, I'm changing.

If you are not a real man, you act. You think your whole life is a drama, you act and maybe people around you also act, because you think everyone is like you. You live in a world that is all about lies and dangerous things. That's so not cool! OK.

Do not hide anything. Hiding meaning that you don't trust someone. This shows how you don't want to let people know your feeling and people will show no love in you. That is how world goes. So, don't hide, tell the truth to people and let people help you. You must trust people although there are people who always tell lies but why don't you think another way round? You can start thinking about influencing people who always tell lies. By showing your trust on people, people will feel your love and they will start loving you.

Today, I wanna quote 2 verses from the Bible.
Romans 12: 1-2
Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God- this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to pattern of this world, but be transformed by renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve God's will is- his good, pleasing and perfect will. 

 These verses are about sacrificing. We human, we man, we must sacrifice our bodies as in serving and obeying God's words. As you see, if you obey God's words, you will no longer giving in to this world, but you know what God's great plan and therefore, you can lead the world into a world of God, with the strength given by God. That is how great God is. By using every stupid one of us including me. This shows how precious we are and we can't be substituted. So, if I've obeyed His words, I would been thinking about the marks I wanna get in co- curriculum. Then, I would not suffer from these sadness and bitterness.

These are all I wanna share about. Next year, or maybe now, my first thing I wanna go for is that let God's plan be on my life and I obey what He said and what He wants me to be. Thanks God for letting me have time to write this post and thank you for reading this post. I hope you have a thought same as mine. Let us love people around us.

Elisa Jean XXO


Love the people around you. Start loving them now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment