Sunday, November 11, 2012

Real and Unreal

Hi everyone.
Today, I'll share something about real and unreal. It's a nice topic and I've thought a lot of things to write in this share.

Real and Unreal.
What do you think about real? Real is a thing that is actually FACT ed. Like I'm a girl or I've 5 fingers on my left hand. So, what about unreal? That is of course, something that does not been confirmed. Just like me, I am stupid, but maybe that is not really I'm stupid.

To share about God's words, we need a Bible. Without Bible, actually we are talking crabs. A person like me, I seldom read Bible ( I felt very guilty about it ). Therefore, maybe I can't really talk or discuss about God's heaven and all the goods of Him and all the real stories in the Bible.

I would like to say sorry that my laziness and my forgetful always let me abandon the important of reading God's words. For me, it is not enough that we just read the bible without knowing what is it talking about or what is God trying to tell us. I am strength less to be determined to Everyday Bible Reader. However, I'm trying to. Let God helps me. Amen.

Yes, Bible. Anyone here is a Buddhist? Or any other religious? If yes, let me ask you a question, do you think your religion is real? Yes or No? Secondly, do you know why are you worshipping your God? Another question, is your God is a real God?

Let you think about it.
Next passage I'll write about something that are really interesting to share it them with you.
Perhaps, I will read a chapter of the Bible and knowing what God is telling me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment