Thursday, November 22, 2012

Think before you do.

The days and the years are almost gone every second and minute. I'm still the one, the little one, I thought. Maybe that was something that would not change. Everything is changing, and maybe I have also changed. The childlike and the childish, maybe I'm the one who still has. I hate becoming old and ready to think. I always tell myself, not to be childish, but be COOL. You get what I mean?

Yeah. Childish, childish and childish. That is what I get from the others. Maybe you agree with them or you agree with me, probably, I agree I'm childish. I don't think I am childish because I think me myself is a child. Yeah, I know that is weird enough for you to laugh at me.

I'm sure there is someone who hates me and dislikes me. However, I can tell you, I don't mind them. Really, I do mind. I mind how people look me and how they hate me. I don't know why I've this awkward feeling and thinking. Ughh.. How can I stop thinking of those things?

Being a christian, I need to obey what God says. But what God says are really difficult to complete. You may want to advise me not to follow what God says, but I can tell you, with God, everything can happen. Every moment you are safe and you are happy with joys. Yea.. I should follow what God says and always being the happy ones. But not feeling bad with what I've done, because God tells me think before you do.

Yea..

No comments:

Post a Comment