Monday, November 5, 2012

I didn't do

Hi there! I am here super hyper and super energetic. Yea! The month November is quite a nice month for me. And I have a lot of work to do within this and next month. Every of you must have gone to somewhere for travelling or visiting or maybe shopping. Well, I'm the one who still stay at home and reading the novels. I am quite sure that my English language has improved due to my hard work of reading. (Y)

Before the holidays started, I had planned for me myself a lot of things to complete. There is one I did, no, I can't say I did, but I haven't finished. That is reading the bible. I am quite lazy with it. Reading a absolubely thick bible is a very tough job. Some more, I am trying to read the English's version. Yea, you know that is to improve my English language. Both me and Emily has the same problem. Urgh. That is really weird and terrible.

Communicate with others is what I haven't done. Talking with the others by using English language. You know how odd is it? I am really ashamed with it. >.<
First of all, I have tried to speak English with my tuition teacher. She is quite patient to hear my BROKEN ENGLISH with lots of Chinese accent.

I will end with here. Lets pray to the Lord and ask Him how can I due with this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment