Thursday, November 1, 2012

November

Hi guys!
I am so happy that b'cause it is the month November!
Last month, I was a bit busy with my studies. Because they were too annoyed. Yea, annoyed.

The exams were quite scary and I was too nervous. Till the world was going to the end. Yea. My english paper was terrible. I can't even imagine it after the exam. So nervous.

Well, I have now been forgetting it. With much of happiness and careless, I've been totally enjoying my holidays with books, tv programmes, drawing, caligrafING, playing with my sister and brother. And of course, playing piano. I am awfully presenting it in front of the piano teacher. I thought she got a big shock! I was like, " Is it OK? Or I need to play it again?". Yea. It was TERRIBLE. So, lastly the teacher said I could play Grade 2. Yea, theory is Grade 2. However, my piano's skill is LEVEL 2. I felt bad with that. Urgh.

Here are my drawings. I drew some cards and I was not willing to present anyone, because I found that they are too amazing and awfully well presented.


Cheese :D 
This is something like post card. 




The theme Christmas Day. 
I drew this because I am so excited with this year's Christmas Day!





Yea! I like this piece :D




HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hehe, I'm so happy although today is not my birthday :O





Ribbon.
This is not the hottest one, but the coldest one.
Nobody like it.
But I like.





The sample for all of the arts. 
This is the one I've used a lot of effort to think, draw and decorate.
So, this might be the most perfect one.



Yea. They are quite nice. If you wish I could draw you a piece, why don't you comment. And maybe, I will be willing to deal with it.
Thank God that you have given me this talent ( although you may not agree with me that this is a talent ).


No comments:

Post a Comment