Saturday, August 28, 2010

About MYself

Halo...
This is a wrote about myself...
Known me by this blog... SCHOOL TIMING...
My name is Elisa Jean. My character is shy?! Quiet?! Emo?! I don't think I am emo at all. I want joyful, but I hardly can't be joyful at all...
About my history, I would like to tell you now. When I was 4 years old, I am a student of a school that have no Chinese! When, I was 6 years old, I studied 2 school. One school is no Chinese school, and another is Chinese school. This is my kindergarden life.
About my primary life, I am a bad and silly student. Year 1, I study in 1D. My school got Malay student. That is quite a nice to study with Malay and Chinese student. Year 2, I am so ecited, because got some new student coming in. Year 3, teacher choose me as a monitor. That is call lucky or unlucky leh?!
Year 4, I am a chinese PRO?! Haha... I really get a good result of Chinese. But, my B.Melayu is not good at all. So, I just take 8th and bad again. Year 5, I went to Petaling Jaya at West Malaysia. This is a good experience or an awful experience? I meet some friends, LIKE: Angellina, Weiqian, Sharmin, Wei Wen, Jen Yi, Krystal and stupid Hui Xin.
Year 6, I was so stress, because I just want to get a good result, but I can't! Any way, this already been history. Nobody can control it.
Form 1, I study in bad school. I meet some friends that are so intelligent and smart. LIKE: Xin Hui, Samantha, Siew Yoong, Wei Ying and some more. I want to back to Sarawak and meet my friends. Thay are : Laura, Sze Yee, Siti and more and more. But I cannot back to Sarawak and cannot control.
Lastly, I know what is the solution that God want me to have this experience. He want me to know about that the world or even a group of people. I am not sad at all. But, I read the bible, because I love Jesus.
ALL BY Elisa Jean...




No comments:

Post a Comment